Class to cover:
- How to make edible peony flowers – colouring and using cutters, moulds and veiners
- How to wire your sugar peony and use pics to attach to cake
- How to construct the sugar peony flowers, from buds, small blooms and full flower
- How to make edible peony leaves, vein and colour.
- How to color or dust the sugar flowers with petal dusts to create a more realistic looking peony
Our classes are located at St Clements Church Hall, Cheshunt, Herts. EN8 0LU.
1 Hour Classes are normally held on the first Saturday of the month